Monday, January 13, 2014

Whoooooo Loves You?

Hi crafty friends!

It's my turn today to showcase Mama's Mesh over at Lovebug Creations.  I wanted to make a cute card suitable for a young child and came up with this cutie.

I used green Mama's Mesh from the Christmas collection.

Supplies:
Card Base: Crumb Cake - Stampin Up
Owl - Owl Builder Punch - Stampin Up using paper scraps
Embossing Folder - Darice Woodgrain
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper "Punnylicious" stamped in Melon Mambo by Stampin Up

I sure hope you like my little card.  It's so cute in person.

4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love the woodgrain embossing folder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo.. doesn't love that adorable owl:) Great card and that background embossing sure looks fantastic!!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to stop by and say.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Hope you had a wonderful day !!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card :)
    Gotta love that owl, its such a great punch :)


    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete