Saturday, January 25, 2014

Loves Me...Loves Me Knot Blog Hop & New Release



Hello Everybuggie!  Welcome to LoveBug Creations’ Loves Me... Loves Me Knot Blog Hop and New Release Event! 

Did you feel the love from Stacey? If so, you're on Cupid's radar, but if you stumbled upon the love and want to begin your adventure, go to Lovebug Creations!!!

Since we primarily sell ribbon, a knot is very important! It's what ties the bow in place and it's love that we share with others that ties us together.
We are so excited to share with you our new products that center around love.  With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you might be planning some projects to demonstrate love for family, friends, co-workers, neighbors – the sky’s the limit with love!!

The New Love Products
1. Rumple Ribbon- The Loves Me...Love Me Knot Collection:
2. I Love Grunge


3. Simply Sheer

4. Beautiful Blooms


5. It's a Bundle, Baby!!!
This weekend ONLY we are offering our
"It's a Bundle, Baby" 
for $35!!!
What's included you ask?
Everything you see above (45 Yards of Ribbon & 18 Blooms) + 1 yard of Mesh (either White, Pinkish/Purple, Red or Black) + Free Shipping! 
It's a Bundle, Baby!!! :)

Let me show you my project for this hop.  I've created a cute card using Beautiful Blooms 
and Jaded Rumple Ribbon.   




Here's a list of the lineup in case you get lost along the way.  


And now let the love take you to my crafty and beautiful friend, Zeni.


18 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! The Bloom & Ribbon just tie it all together!! I love it!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the contrast between the ribbon and the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this bundle =) Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful Dorcas! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color. So springy looking, which I think most of us are wishing for,.

    Vickie Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I love the tone on tone look! I didn't know it would look so awesome...great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Dorcas! I love the colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me call you sweetheart - I'm in love with your card - the rumple ribbon and beautiful bloom is a dynamic element on your colorful card - it's wonderful hopping with you today and thank you for being on our CT and sharing all your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to pop the ribbon and bloom!! Love the choice of paper you used!! Great job toots!! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ribbon and bloom really take the focal point! Great way to use them, love how perfectly they match!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card my friend and such beautiful ribbon:) Have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Jaded color! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bow and bloom really make the card so elegant!

    ReplyDelete