Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Tags/Ghirardelli Squares holder

Good morning friends!

December has really proven to be a busy month for me.  Wow!  Well, I always like to make different embellishments for my gifts, so this year I bought these cute Ghirardelli chocolate squares in Peppermint Bark flavor.  I decided to make little holders and turn the holders into my gift tag.

Paper is cut at 3" x 8"
Score at 3 7/8" and 4 1/8"

I then punched the top out with a Martha Stewart edge punch and added a 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of designer paper.  This one is from DCWV Christmas stack from last year.  I added a cute ribbon and wrote the recipient's name on top with a pen.  For the others, I used a glitter pen.

The snowflake is from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 1.5" on glittered paper and glued onto a 2" circle punch that was run through the cuttlebug in the snowflake embossing folder.

I love how these look on the presents!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!  I will be gone all week without access to my emails or blog, but I wish you all many Christmas blessings from my family to yours!!
The empty space above the ribbon is where I wrote in the recipient's name.
Also...I just purchased a light box.  I really need to iron that backdrops so that there are no creases.  Sorry...it was my first time!


Big Apple Red by OPI - my favorite Christmas nail color!

3 comments:

  1. Dorcas these look so wonderful love how you put the candy inside of them. Great nail polish too. I really like the blue on these so soft wintery. Hope if you get a chance you will link this up in my challenge....Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all your new creations. Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Christmas!
    These are so cute! I will have to remember for next Christmas but they are a fun idea with a few little changes for Valentines! :)
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete