Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary to US!

Hello crafty friends.

I know I've been missing for the last few days.  Christmas is such an important time for us to spend with our families and I'm blessed to come from a big Cuban clan and we rarely get to spend the holidays together.  This year, we were ALL together.  Christmas Eve is our big night.  We roasted a pig and there were 29 mouths eating together.  It was a blast!

Well, today is my ninth wedding anniversary.  I just wanted to post a quick note about my husband and how we met.  We actually met online through an online dating service.  Yes...sounded freaky to me too back then.   Harold and I started emailing back and forth, started dating two months later and we were an instant couple.  WE were married eight months after we met.  Here we are nine years later with two beautiful children and a lifetime of things to look forward to.   We are not a perfect couple.  I don't think those exist, but God made him just for me and when I think of how many horrific men are out there, I thank Him for the blessing that He gave me on December 28, 2002.

Happy Anniversary, honey!  To many many more!!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!!! You look beautiful chica!! WOW! love the photo of you two and that fancy ride:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...I KNOW IT IS A BIT LATE...BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER..LOL. YOUR WEDDING PICTURE IS SO BEAUTIFUL...

    I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY NEW YEAR FILLED WITH MANY BLESSINGS!!

    HUGS,
    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!! Lots and lots of happy years together!!


    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Dorcas! We were married 9 months after we met. :)

    ReplyDelete