Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crafty Kids!

First of all - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  I hope that we all have some amazing creative streaks in 2012 and that the IRS allows us to use crafting expenses as medical reimbursement write offs.  It is, after all, therapy for many of us.  Can you tell I work in an accounting office?  HA!!!  Okay...back to reality now.

My 7 year old, Cassie, is very artistic.  Today she saw that I had taken down a plain "C" that was painted black in my office.  She asked me if she could decorate it.  I painted it hot pink for her...and she took stickles and went to town.  She did a great job!  The only thing I had to do was hot glue the flowers and sew the floss onto the buttons.  She told me exactly where she wanted everything.  Not too shabby for a little kid.  She plans on hanging it up on her wall somewhere.  The best part is that she asked me for a "B" since she and Bryan share a room.  She thinks he should have a letter too.  Such a kind-hearted little girl, I tell you.  (when she's not beating him up, that is).  Did I mention they are 11 months apart?  Yes...don't blink.  ELEVEN MONTHS.

I've been working on some very nice invitations and haven't had much time to surf or blog, but I promise to have a sample on here later this week if not today.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! You know how much I love making these!!! She did a great job! I have a few of them to make over the next month or so...maybe I'll hire her. :)


    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! she is good:) Great job Cassie!! Move over Dorcas there's a new Crafter taking over your craft room LOL!!! Love it girl
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete