Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine's Day

Hi friends,

Here we are again - Valentine's Day is drawing near, so it's time to make cards!!  (As if we needed an excuse).

Well, I have not had much time lately to sit and just craft just for the enjoyment of it, but I did sit at my desk for a little while to play with My Creative Time's 100% Sweetness set.  I'm really happy that I got it.  I created this card because I received one similar to it at Christmas time.  My sister bought me a card from Papyrus and it was pretty.  So pretty, in fact, that I kept it so that I could reproduce it next year.

This is a simple card to make.  I used the hearts on Sweethearts and cut two of them at 2".  I chalked around the edges some to make it more interesting.  The ink is Pure Poppy by Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is My Creative Time.

1 comment: