Tuesday, January 10, 2012

100% Sweetness



Hi everyone,

I've been playing with my new stamp set from My Creative Time.  This one is called 100% Sweetness.  I love Emma's stamps.  I love how this little set turned out.  I have been leaning towards the coral/tan colors lately.  The paper here is Kraft paper by PTI and Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip by Stampin Up.  The hearts have stickles to make them pop and the chocolate was covered in Glossy Accents.  I love that I found glossy accents in a tiny bottle (like Stickles).  This makes it much easier to work with and it doesn't dry out or cause a mess.

I left one of these on the plain side so that it could be given to a male.  The other one has some ribbon on it that could be used for either a male or female.  I really love this color combo. If I were getting married again, I would definitely use these.  (Thank goodness I already found my Prince, right?)

More Valentines to come tomorrow featuring this set.



No comments:

Post a Comment