Monday, January 9, 2012

A Love Note

Hi friends,

I hope you've gotten a lot of crafting done lately.  Honestly...I think I've lost my mojo.  Let me know if you find it.  ha!

In all seriousness, I think I'm burned out lately or something.  It's hard to think of something beautiful.  I sat down tonight looking at paper and thinking of how to make a great card for two friends who got engaged over Christmas.  I thought of a play on a love note and came up with this little card.

The paper is Stampin Up Very Vanilla and the red is also Stampin Up (I don't know the color...help me out, Norma!!).  The patterned paper is something I picked up at Joann's a while ago.  It has such a pretty sheen to it.  The ribbon is very thin, just 3mm, so I doubled up.  The inside has Congrats from Papertrey Ink and the ink is Pure Poppy from PTI

I hope you like this.  It's very pretty in person


1 comment:

  1. Love the envelope in the front with the hearts!! It looks like Riding Hood Red? Pretty and your friends will love the card girl:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete