Friday, January 6, 2012

Rock Star Banner

Hi friends,

I've had two huge projects going on lately and I have not had much time to blog. So sorry.  I will try to get with the program.

Last night I worked on a beautiful banner for a little boy who is celebrating his first birthday.  He is my sister's nephew. (okay...my brother-in-law's nephew).  I used Indie Art for the guitars and I free cut the banner at 6"x6".  The red layer is 5" x 5".  The letters, number and stars are all from Birthday Bash.  I really love how this turned out.  I hope they love it!




2 comments:

  1. great job!! I love the colors!!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with this banner!! The colors are fantastic!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete