Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa Placecards

Hi friends,

I know it's been a week since my last post.  I was very swamped last week making some cool centerpieces for a Havana Nights party.  God is faithful and He comes just in time to save the day.

Tonight I wanted to share some easy Santa Placecards that I came up with for Christmas.  I'm sure I'll embellish some more...but I wanted to share what I had so far.  The paper is SU.  I stamped the clothespin with My Creative Time's background stamp.  It looked to plain to leave as it.  I also used the Curly Label punch from SU.

I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Of course I like it!!!! It is super duper cute!!!
    I think it looks fine just the way it is!!!

    Thanks for your comment on my granddaughter...
    Amen to that!!! I am training her to be a crafty diva!!!lol

    xoxoxo
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie, Super cute and adorable!! Love that you stamped the clothes pin and I like it like it is too:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete