Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Good morning!  Happy Mother's Day!!!  I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families.  I have been delayed in posting, but did want to share a couple of cards that I made for Mother's Day.  I still have three or four more to make, but I think we are going to have to do them in mass production.  I am a little worn out.  It's been a hectic few weeks.

This cut is from Country Life.  I found it in my cut stash and totally loved it.  The embossing folder is Textiles.  

My sis is going on a cruise in two weeks.  I made her a card to go with her gift.    This is from Life's a Beach

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards!! I hope you had an amazing Mother's Day!! I was in San Francisco for my cousins graduation from Cal Berkley, we had a great time with hubby and son!! I haven't posted in days and have missed it! I can't wait to get into my craft room today:) Have a fantastic Monday!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorcas, what a beautiful card! (and cute flip flops!)

    PinkE
    Creations by PinkE

    ReplyDelete