Saturday, May 26, 2012

Headband Holder

Good morning friends!  Well, I should say Good Afternoon.

You may know that I have a 6 and 7 year old at home.  Cassie is 7 and turns 8 in July.  She loves headbands, but she doesn't love to put them away.  So, I find them all over the house.  I was websurfing for ideas on how to hold them when I came across this FABULOUS blog called Sew Fantastic.  She had an amazing tutorial on how to make a beautiful hanging headband holder.  Mine did not turn out as polished as hers did, but it still came out nice.  I used Tinkerbell fairies fabric because my sister purchased a new bedding set for her and it matches perfectly.  I'll post a picture below.  It came out cute right?  Not bad for a sewing-challenged woman like myself.  :)

This is her future comforter

I put lavender ribbon to hang it.  

a shot without the headbands so that you can see it.  I need to find some flowers or something to cap it off.

picture of the fabric I used.  It was $5/yard at walmart.  I used a piece 15"x20"

her lamp.  should arrive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment