Friday, May 4, 2012

Hi friends,

I've been battling a terrible cold/cough/allergy who-knows-what for the last few weeks. I've been bed ridden.  It's been something terrible.  I have never felt as bad as I have these last few weeks.  Today I visited a doctor who gave me some great medical treatment and I'm looking forward to feeling well again...hoping that my ears return to the non-screeching state they once were...and that my voice returns to it's normal pitch.

On to my card.  My BFF's son is having baby #2.  They just found out it's a boy this time!  Her son is thrilled.  He's a big Green Bay Packers fan, so I went with a jersey card.  I bought the baby some super cute pajamas from Green Bay Packers fabric and thought a card would be great.

I had to kind of play with the cuts to make them look right.  It's a simple card...just cutting.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a card---I love how you shaped it like a jersey!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola chica!! I hope you are feeling better and glad you still had a chance to craft:) OMG!! they are going to LOVE this card along with the jammies. Great idea from the traditional baby card. I will text you tomorrow Wednesday:)
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete