Saturday, May 12, 2012

My first Stamp Camp!

Hi friends!

Today I was lucky enough to attend my very first Stamp Camp hosted by Stampin Up.  I must say that my SU demonstrator, Norma, is amazing.  She lives in California and I live in Florida...but thanks to modern technology it's as if we are right next door.  I do have a little group of friends who are Stampin Up lovers and I can attend workshops and everything in South Florida.  Today was my first Stamp Camp.  I cannot tell you how much fun I had.  It was the best day - EVER!!!  I wanted to share my projects.  Hope you like.
I've included the materials at the end of this post.  
This little purse was a gift from our demos.  It is a new die that is coming out on June 1st.  

Beach tote - SUPER CUTE



This is a bottle tag.  I'm using it tomorrow on a bottle of Moscato for my BFF.




Secretariat desk.  It's so cute.  I didn't notice I didn't take a clear enough photo. 



Materials List
Stamp Sets:  Sincere Salutations & Language of Friendship

Ink:  Early Espresso

Designer Paper & Cardstock:  Paisley Petals Designer Paper, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White

Punches - A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM

  • Bird Builder Punch
  • Boho Blossoms
  • Decorative Label
  • 5-Petal Flower Punch
  • Ornament Punch
  • Scallop Circle (2 3/8 and 1 3/4)
  • Scallop Oval and Scallop Trim Border and Edge Border Bunches
  • 1 1/4" circle punch
  • Large Oval Punch
  • Extra-large oval punch


Lots of accessories:  pearls, scallop dots ribbon in old olive

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So many great projects. I live in Florida too. Are you going to the Scrapbook Expo next weekend in Orlando?

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl:) so glad you had a great time! Told ya you've have a fantastic fun time!! LOVE the beach tote! I can't wait to hear more:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete