Sunday, September 23, 2012

Birthday Card

Hi friends,

My friend, Norma, Pink Bling Crafter recently sent me some goodies to play with.  I was so happy to receive them but had not been able to play much.  Today I made a card for a special friend.  I used the Hostess Birthday Bakery stamp set.  I used this awesome talented lady named Melissa for inspiration. You can check her out on her Creative Treasure blog.  She's got some great projects!

Paper base is Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock.
The darker pink is PTI Raspberry Fizz
The light pink is from Stampin Up.
Black ink is Memento Tuxedo Black

I used all kinds of stickles and my SU markers.  I also used a new product that I recently got on the chocolate layered cake.  It's called Liquid Applique. YOu're supposed to heat it up to make it frothy, but I liked the creamy look it gives it. I'll have to create something else to try that technique on.

Hope you like.



2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Norma's a real pal ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Dem
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Save~10% Shop w/me

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! girl your cakes/cupcakes look super delicious!! i love how you added the ribbon and so glad you are putting these goodies to use:) Fabulous job on this card mi amiga!!! I hope you are doing great!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete