Saturday, September 29, 2012

Renaissance Felt Banner

Hi everyone!

I made this banner for my grand niece who turns four next weekend. They are having a renaissance type party with knights and princesses so I thought I'd make a felt banner instead of just paper.

The crown is from Once Upon a Princess and was cut at 7" on brushed gold paper by Stampin Up.

The letters are Storybook cut at 2.90" on metallic paper. I decided to use Quick Dry Adhesive and I think it will hold ok. Gold Stickles on the crown and around the edges is the finishing touch.

Hope you like.

2 comments:

  1. OH My this is really one heck af a awesome banner, I love everything about it. I love the theme they have picked for the party and I bet there will be more then one pretty Princess. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! this banner is totally AWESOME and so renaissance!! Great job girl!! Love it
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete