Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Friends

Hi friends,

I'm here to share a cute Friend-themed card.  I know we all have one friend who is special above all others.  What a great way to show that person how special they are, don't you think?

For this card I used Sunset rumple ribbon by Lovebug Creations.  The color is so bright and cheery.  I'm sure you'll love it!!



Supplies:  Base Cardstock Stampin Up - Early Espresso
Blue: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Joann's
Ink: Stampin Up - Calpyso Coral
Sentiment:  Hampton Art - Friends
White Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific

8 comments:

  1. Love love the paper with the ribbon!! You do awesome work my sweet friend.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya. Can't wait to put a flower on something. LOL

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful card!!! I too love the paper with the Sunset Rumple Ribbon!!! Goes together fabulously!!! :)

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that color ribbon. I'll be doing some more fun projects with this.

      Delete
  3. I love your card Dorcas! The Sunset ribbon is astounding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card and so warm and friendly!
    Cyberhugs..........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dorcas....how have you been?...it has been such a long time.
    beautiful projects you have been posting up, yay!
    hope to see you again :)
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend! What a beautiful card! I really love that color combination and the sentiment is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete