Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lovebug Creations & Pink by Design Spring Blog Co-Hop!

I'm so excited!  The blog hop day is here!!!!

Today I am thrilled to be pairing up with Lovebug Creations and Pink by Design.  A little bit of housekeeping first.  You know how it goes.  Please join us from the beginning so that you can hop along and be eligible to win some great prizes!!! The hop begins at Lovebug Creations and you'll have a great time visiting some VERY talented crafters (that I still can't believe I'm a part of)!!!!

 I LOVE leaving notes in my kids' lunchboxes, so I was over the moon when I got to work Lunchbox Notes today.  I know that the clock is ticking and those days will soon be over, but I take advantage of every moment I can.  This is a great stamp set for quick little notes.  I made one for each of my kids.  Please be sure to visit Pink by Design's Store to pick up your set.

The rumple ribbon is Olive You and Sunflower. Definitely stop by the Lovebug Creations Store to check out the amazing ribbons!!!

*Wow..nail polish smudge! This card is 4x4

This card is smaller at 3x3

Your next stop on the hop is LISA

Here's the lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Lovebug Creations Blog (Kimi & Pamela):http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com
2. Pink by Design Blog http://www.pinkbydesignstamps.com
9. Dorcas: http://www.craftycardangel.com <---- YOU ARE HERE
10. Lisa: http://www.prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com <----- HOP HERE NEXT

*****BLOG CANDY!!!!*****
Both of these amazing stores are offering $15 gift certificates to US hoppers!!!
To win, you must follow and leave a comment on each blog. Easy peasy!



21 comments:

  1. Awwww, how sweet! When my daughter was little, I used to draw on her lunch bag. She always got a kick out of her nutty Mom, and still does!

    Fondly,
    Ellen (CardMonkey)
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable cards!!! I haven't started doing this yet for my son (cause he can't read) but I totally should because my luck soon as he can read he'll be embarrased that I did it...hehehe....But seriously I am so blessed to have you as part of the team!!! You're one in a million!!! Fabulous job!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little cards, I keep wanting to put notes in my daughters lunch but keep forgetting. These are super cute ideas. Thank you for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's so sweet that your kids still appreciate that! Trevor's 14 now and well, he's such a teenager sometimes. I miss having little ones!

    Great job on your cards, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT ideas for lil notes for our kiddos!! You rock toots!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea - love notes in a lunchbox - soooooo clever and colorful!! .......Cyberhugs and Happy Easter to you........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute lunchbox cards. I love the flower in yellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. such sweet cards my friend! I hope that everything is going well for you! ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the button and the yoyo...sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute. I just love seeing each of your cards and the use of both products. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute lunch box notes and love the flower you created.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what awesome creations... love all the details...


    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cute creations! And the love the adorable yellow flower too! What fun!
    jordanbev5 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What CUTE and ADORABLE cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea

    TFS

    vickiebryn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so pretty.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. New follower and love the note cards :)

    Vivi J

    cvjac at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome cards,thanks for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete