Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wine Bottle Tag

Hi crafty friends,

I'm here to share a beautiful wine bottle tag that I created.  I wanted to do something special for a friend who is facing the battle of her life.  Because she can't have alcohol, I will buy her a new bottle of Fre brand non-alcoholic Moscato wine.  It's pretty yummy.

This beautiful Rumple Ribbon is called Lady Jenna.  It glistens. Beautiful!  I love how it paired with the patterned paper.



Materials:
Primrose Petals paper and ink - Stampin Up
Lady Jenna rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations
Jeweled ribbon: Ribbon Fx
iRock tool and stone
Patterned Paper:  Making Memories
Measurements:
9 1/2' x 2 1/2' scored at 7"
Designer paper is 9 1/4" x 2 1/4"

7 comments:

  1. This is super inspiring! I'm sure your friend is going to absolutely love the gesture! Beautiful job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! LOVE this!! The papers are awesome and your friend will LOVE it!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet thing to do and beautiful to boot! Your friend will love it!!! Great job!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so thoughtful, what a lovely gift! Did you buy the tag pre made or did you make it with a punch? I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful idea ... And the finished product is spectacular! Best wishes to your sweet friend on her new journey. The fight is worth it!

    Fondly,
    Ellen (CardMonkey)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project & gift for your friend! Best of luck to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project - love the dainty tag which will be a cheery present for your friend!
    Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete