Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Get Your Ticket!!!

Hi crafty friends! 

I'm here bringing you a sweet gift idea.  I don't know about you, but I have people in my life who have it all.  It's hard to buy gifts for them, so I created this card with them in mind.  Using My Creative Time's Fun Ticket stamps and some fantastic rumple ribbon, I came up with this little gem!  Each ticket has a different value or saying.  They can redeem a ticket and their wish is your command!  

Materials:
Kraft cardstock from PTI
Cardstock & Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder all from Stampin Up; Papertrey ink - Basic Black and Red
Rumple ribbon colors:
Green Leaves
Olive You
Queen Taylor
Caddy Blue


Please be sure to visit the Lovebug Creations Store to pick up some of these fantastic ribbons!  I PROMISE you will love them!

6 comments:

  1. Fan-tastic idea - just the ticket for a great gift! Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea!!! I know some people who this would be perfect for!!! Love all the different ribbons you used as well!!! Great job chicky!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super idea and perfect for someone who has everything!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! super cute and clever idea, I love it:) I hope you are doing well and so is the family chica:) Have a fantastic day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use ticket sentiments! Totally scrap lifting this very soon!

    ReplyDelete