Monday, April 1, 2013

May God be With You

Hi friends,

In August, I shared a post about a 100th birthday celebration for a dear Grandma at church.  Her daughter and granddaughters are very special to my family.  You can see the post HERE.  Grandma Ethel passed away on Saturday morning.  She is in her new home in heaven-and a BIG home it is, I'm sure.  Hopefully she'll get to meet my dad and Abuela up there.   While we have no doubt that she is with her Savior, we still hurt for her family who will no longer share their lives with her.

I made Lynnette (her daughter) a sympathy card.  Grandma Ethel was loved by many and Lynnette was an amazing daughter to her. She lived a very full and wonderful life.  God bless her.

*I couldn't get this picture to work. :(

Materials:
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific
Sentiment: CTMH
Mehndi Medallion - Papertrey Ink
iRock gemstone


1 comment:

  1. Oh my friend, I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of Ethel. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family. The card is beautiful and simple:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete