Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Super quick note card

Hi friends,

I am here to share this week's rumple ribbon project. My mom loves stationery.  She loves anything paper-related or office-related.  Let me explain - she is brilliant...and only got to 5th grade.  You could never tell, though.  She keeps up with the best of them.  I decided I'd make her a set of note cards.  This is what I came up with.

I used the lovely Sunset ribbon to make a flower.  Be sure to stop by the Lovebug Store to pick up your rumple ribbon. I assure you...you will LOVE what you receive.  Plus, our creative team is full of wonderfully talented ladies that are just a cut above the rest and are eager to share ideas with you on a daily basis.  They are in a league of their own.  Each and every one of them.








Supplies:
Designer Paper:  K&Co Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse paper pad.
Base: Chocolate Chip by Stampin Up
Green Cardstock: Stampin Up Lucky Limeade.
Pink Detail Cardstock: Melon Mambo by Stampin Up

3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty and I love your Rumple Ribbon Flower!!! I bet your mom will just love this too!!!
    Great job!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make a flower with this ribbon...but I'm afraid of ruining some if it before I master it! lol Great job on the embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used our Rumple Ribbon and your flower is gorgeous.......I bet your mom will love the lovely notecards..........cyberhugs..........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete