Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello, Hello!!!!

You know Wednesdays are my days to post on Lovebug Creations Blog and here I am sharing a new card I made using Caddy Blue and my Karber Stamp set.  My daughter decided to help color her in with colored pencils.  She even added highlights to the hair.
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10
The image and sentiment is from Karber Stamps.
Patterned paper is DCWV small paper pads
Solid cardstock is PTI and SU


Cupcake has Liquid Applique to make the frosting pop

Flowers are Stampin Up punch with a dot of stickles in the center
I used a quick technique on the ribbon...my flat iron!!!  I have very curly hair and I figured it's much faster to use a flat iron than to pull out the big iron to make the ribbon a tiny bit smoother.  I might have overdone it, but in person, you can see lots of crinkles in the ribbon.  Very pretty!

I sure hope you like my little creation for this week.

6 comments:

  1. I like the "stitching" detail on the mat...super fine job today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and coloring plus "flat iron away" on our LBC Rumple Ribbon - bravo.........cyberhugs...........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! what a cute image and card!! I love all the little detail my friend and those tiny flowers:) I hope you are having a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card Dorcas!! The caddy blue ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter did a great job of coloring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How in the world did I miss commenting on this yesterday? I blame my new "old lady" brain! ;) Your girl did a fab job coloring!!! Love it! And how cool that she wants to craft with you!!! Love everything about this!! And what a great idea for straightening your ribbon!!! :)

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete