Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Being Thankful!

Hi Friends,

It's my day over at the Lovebug Creations Blog and I decided to make two cards using the Sunset and Green Leaves rumple ribbon colors.  I think that it's so important to properly acknowledge people when you appreciate them.  I always teach my kids to write a thank you card or to verbally say thank you when someone does something for them.  It can be "Thank you, Daddy for a great meal" (Don't hate me...he cooks and I don't), or "Thanks, Grandma, for coming to stay with us today."  I thought it fitting to make some appreciation cards.  I'm thinking about using them for Teacher Appreciation Day, unless I come across some other fabulous project.  We shall see.




Supplies:
Ribbon:  Stampin Up (don't know the color...it's on a dowel and I can't read it) and Lovebug Creations - Sunset and Green Leaves.
Buttons: Stampin Up
Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock by Stampin Up
DSP: Stampin Up retired, but still beautiful
Sentiment: My Creative Time: My Teacher Rocks and More of My Favorite Sayings
Twine: Liz's Paper Loft
Ink:  Gumball Green & Lucky Limeade by Stampin Up

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! And I think your hubby and Zeni's hubby need to have a convo with my hubby ;) Great job, sweets! Love em! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is the best! I cannot complain one iota about him. :) I'm glad you liked! I ironed the rumple ribbon a little bit. I kinda like the look.

      Delete
  2. Oh gorgeous set, I'm really liking the layout of the card, gonna have to borrow it hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the rumple ribbon with the wider ribbon - great idea... Like the color combo too... Agree with Martha - going to have to "borrow" the layout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Button” Linky Party.
    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete