Sunday, May 26, 2013

I am a stalker

I admit it.  I stalk blogs.  There are about five that I visit several times a week because I am amazed at the talent that they hold in their little hands.  One of them is Lorri Heiling.  I'm sure you all know her. Her blog Confessions of a Stamping Addict is on my Bookmarks Bar.  No lie.  Well, she has these amazing tutorials for sale. I purchased two this week because I have been wanting to make the Adirondack Chair gift card holder forever and had the perfect opportunity for my friend's birthday.  It was time consuming, but it turned out sooooo cute that I just am proud.  I couldn't add the cup, but next time!


I just noticed that I forgot to add the sunglasses as well.  HA!!!!


3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB on the Adirondack Chair!! You did fantastick work!! Thanks for the shout out as well! Hope your friend likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! Great job toots!! Was it hard??

    ReplyDelete