Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holders

Hi friends!

I'm here to share the Lovebug Creations weekly project.  This being Teacher Appreciation Week, I decided to share the lovely gift card holders I made using Lovebug Creations rumple ribbon and awesome sorbet collection glitter paper from Robin's Nest.  I LOVE how they turned out.  The kids got to write a little note in each one.




Supplies:
Rumple Ribbon - Lovebug Creations
Glitter Cardstock - Robin's Nest (Sorbet collection - aquamarine and kiwi)
Designer Paper - K&Company (orange/paisley) and JoAnn's
Sentiment: Papertrey Ink
Gift Card Die - My Creative Time

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! (and so thoughtful)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous gift card holders! I'm sure your kids' teachers will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift ideas! I bet the teachers will appreciate the thoughtful creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a day late.. FAIL! But I adore these and I bet the teachers will too!! You are so sweet!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! girl these are all fantastic and perfect of those gift card!! I'm sure the teachers loved them:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete