Friday, May 31, 2013

Jaded Blossom-Lovebug Creations Wedding Co-Hop

Welcome to the Wedding Blog Hop, Happening Right Now!!!
This Hop is being hosted by Jaded Blossom and Lovebug Creations.
Thank you so much in advance for joining us.  Now, if you're here from, Crystal, then you're in the right place, if not you may wanna start at the beginning or just scroll down. 
I have the Entire Line Up at the bottom of this post.

***Now for my projects***
My sisters and I love to throw parties and from time to time we have weddings to plan.  When I received these stamp sets, I immediately thought about candy favors, so I picked up some Ferrero Rochers and packaged them nicely using Stampin Up paper.   I used the Jaded Blossom Wedding Candies set together with my gorgeous Simply Red and Simply White rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations. 

I also created these great table tent cards.  These can also be adhered to a solid background for a more traditional A-style tent card.  I used Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon in Olive You and Simply Blue (GORGEOUS) and also used the Jaded Blossom Wedding Wishes stamp set.  This is an unbelievable stamp set.  I loved working with it!


Next up on the Hop is the amazing Cricut Chick herself - JULIE!!!!!
Hop Prizes:
$15.00 Gift Certificate from Jaded Blossom
Jaded Blossom
and 
$15 Gift Certificate from LoveBug Creations
LoveBug Creations - Hicksville, OH

43 comments:

  1. Adorable, especially love the table setting Tent Cards, Genious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table tent cards are amazing, where were you when I got married 6 years ago? I never quite got around to making table cards, I think my guests wandered around lost until they realized that it was open seating! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ideas. the table markers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUch fun projects Dorcas! love the red ribbon on the treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever you are!!!! I LOVE the Table card idea of stamping the various sentiments on each. I'll tell you: with all of these fantastic ideas I'm getting on this Hop, I am **SOOO** glad my only child (daughter Emily) was married 5 years ago, because I'd be busy, busy, busy with papercrafting and scraplifting every idea. Oooh-la-la.

    It's remarkable being on the LBCT with you!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! You are so creative! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the table cards!! You rock!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me with the candy and then you created such a darling container with eye-popping color. Your tent tags are a really unique idea - scraplifting that one!! TFS!
    Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty creations. :)

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome creations! I love the idea for the table cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great wedding projects!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great ideas.. from a new way to package some treats to those table cards.. WOW... Amazing Dorcas.. I love it all!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Multiple projects!!!! So creative - love them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute!!! I love making these things too...I do alot of parties & I love the table tents too...

    ReplyDelete
  15. A woman after my own sweet tooth! Of course I love the treat bags and what's inside. I also really like the table cards. The font is so lovely!! Great work nice colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These turned out wonderful!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so adorable what a great treat ;)
    Now I feel like renewing my vows hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your box and such a great idea to use the ribbon on the table numbers! Great job as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a wedding to plan for also and that is a fantastic idea. I'm going to have to look into this candy stamp set. thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these!! So stinking cute!!! An I love your choice of candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful and creative wedding accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are awesome ideas thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oooh...what a smart idea for the table cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the table cards!! And the treat is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are beautiful .TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such cute ideas. Love the details. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome creations. Love them both. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. such cute creations! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are great.. I LOVE those name plates!! Just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. these projects are so beautiful I love all the details
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  31. What lovely party favors and table cards. So creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. these are tooo cute love the love the little treat bag that looks like a purse

    ReplyDelete
  33. those table numbers are very very pretty! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely projects, I love the sweet little treat bag and who would not love to receive FR chocolates, they are delicious!! Great idea!
    TFS
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz
    Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete