Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summertime

hi Friends,

It's my day to play hostess on Lovebug Creations today.  I created a fun Summertime pinwheel card.  My kids love Summer and pinwheels, so I made them each a card that says "Take a Break" for them to take a break and play Wii for a while.

The rumple ribbon I used is Olive You and the designer paper is Robin's Nest Kiwi Glitter paper from the Sorbet Collection.

The stamp is Karber and I used paper scraps for the pinwheel and the curly label die from Stampin Up..

Head on over to the blog to get more inspiring ideas.

5 comments:

  1. Super card. I need to give it a go and try to make one of these pinwheels. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine” Linky Party.
    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh...I love that you used a sucker stick! What a fabby idea, Dorcas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! I need to learn how to make those pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pin-wheel! It looks like a sucker.. How fun!!! Great job my sweet friend!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pin-wheels too and your design and colors are super.........so sweet......cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete