Friday, November 23, 2012

A Wonderful Thanksgiving Table & A Challenge

Hi everyone,

We had a wonderful evening last night.  I have three siblings and we all get together with my husband's family.  My eldest sister doesn't normally come since she lives in Tennessee and we are in Miami, but we do all have a wonderful time together.

We had a total of 26 last night.  I wanted each family to have something nice to take home with them, so I created these beautiful cylinder candle holders.  Each family had their surname etched into the glass.  I think they turned out gorgeous and my table looked beautiful!

UPDATED: I'm going to enter this into Die Cutting Diva's Challenge #92 - Thanksgiving.




I found these great MINI lights at Walmart that are battery operated.  Perfect for the centerpieces.

Pinecones had been spraypainted gold


I love how these turned out.  So pretty.  I used Plantin Schoolbook for the font and My Creative Time XL Label Die and
Piles of Smiles for the napkin rings.


These cookies were tied by ribbon to the kids' utensils.  The pumpkin is made of three oval punches.  The leaf if My Creative Time from the Piles of Smiles


My original thought was to put a banner on each plant..but I made them a little big, so I just laid it on the table.  It's only around 16" long.  Letters were cut at 1.75"  I used Planting and the banner layers are from Birthday Bash.

6 comments:

  1. great decor, happy Thanksgiving.
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome...Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marianne. It really looked pretty when it got dark.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful projects! Looks lovely too! Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects!! I love the little banner!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete