Sunday, November 4, 2012

Classroom Christmas Projects

Hi Friends!

I've been super busy doing some great things, but I can't share.  I don't want the family to see them before Thanksgiving.

I'm bringing you a little project I did for my son's classroom "tea" basket.  The apple cider box that I made last week was cute, but the teacher decided to use a Christmas theme instead, so I had to come up with another plan on short notice.  I took the apple ciders and put them in cello bags and created a cute tag for each of them.  In hindsight, I probably could have made a topper , but I didn't think about it.  Hmmm.  Well...they look cute regardless.  I used Papertrey Ink stamps  and poppy ink on one and Gumball Green from Stampin Up on the other.   The die is from My Creative Time (XL Label Die).




No comments:

Post a Comment