Monday, November 5, 2012

Candle Box

Hi friends,

This is yet another little creation for the "tea" basket for Bryan's classroom.  I found these votive candle holders at the dollar store and was looking for a cute way to package them.  I took Pine colored PTI paper and made a box.  The designer paper is Recollections from the Sugar Plum paper pack which I got on sale at Michael's for 40% off.

I used PaperTrey ink stamp set and Pure Poppy paper and ink for the sentiment.  The cream paper is the rustic cream from PTI also.  The little stocking is from the dollar bins at Michael's.  I've had them for a couple of years and always forget about using them.  I used my only Nestabilities dies for the frame.  I like how this turned out.



I used a big glue dot to hold the cups to each other and another one underneath to stick them to the cardstock so that they would be nice and snug.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! girl that turned out just beautiful and what a fantastic gift!! I hope you and family are well:) Have a fantastic Monday!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete