Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Treat bags

Hi friends,

I cannot believe we are only three days away from Thanksgiving Day!  It's such a wonderful holiday!!!

I have been making some great crafts for the dinner setting, but I can't share until afterwards.  I'd like for it to be a surprise.  I will show you, though, the treat bags that I'm using for the kids.  They will also serve as placecards for them.  I purchased some leaf-shaped cookies at Walmart and was able to get six treat bags.  Perfect!  I used the SU Top Note and folded it in half.  Nothing fancy.  I used MCT Piles of Smiles for the sentiment and added their name with a gold pen.  I used Chocolate Chip ink by SU.

The pumpkin was something I had planned on using for the grown ups, but I went another route.  I didn't want to waste them, so I used them for the kids instead.  I wish I would have used cardstock instead of paper...and that the middle section was popped up, but I think they're cute regardless.  The leaf is also MCT Piles of Smiles. I LOVE that set.  I hope you like.




2 comments:

  1. The kids are going to enjoy them. Hope you have a wonderful Thaksgiving.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl:) These are so cute and the kiddos are going to LOVE them along with the adults!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete