Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Good morning, crafty friends.

I won't have a crafty project until later when I post pictures of all of the goodies I made for Thanksgiving.  (I want my guests to be surprised).  But, I did want to take a moment, in case anyone out there stops for a visit, to say Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

This is my favorite time of year.  My father was the chef for the day each year and we grew up to the smell of turkey roasting in the oven and to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on TV.  Those memories are priceless to me.  So today, I'm watching the parade and remembering my dad very fondly.  I miss him, but am so THANKFUL that he was such a wonderful example for my sisters and brother and I.

Enjoy your family today!!!  Be blessed!!!

Rev. Emiliano Gonzalez, Sr.
5/5/1936-9/3/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment