Friday, February 1, 2013

Exciting News!!!

Hi everyone!

I am super excited to announce that I have been selected to be on my very first design team.
First, let me say a special THANK YOU to my friend, Zeni for encouraging me to take the scary plunge and to apply.  Secondly, THANK YOU to Kimi over at Lovebug Creations!!!  Please go check out the amazing  rumple ribbon in the Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon Shop.  Lovebug Creations has beautiful collections and I cannot wait to share them with you!!!

Make sure you stop by to meet the other awesome ladies on the team!  Her announcement is HERE.  I am super excited, can you tell???



8 comments:

  1. And now, you have several more crafty friends!!! Congrats on this being your first Design Team!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited. This is going to be an awesome experience for all of us!!

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats!!! I'm excited to go on this journey with you!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can already tell this is going to be so much fun! I am loving the initial getting to know everyone.

      Delete
  3. Congrats Dorcas! I am looking forward to creating with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you took the plunge! You're extremely talented and I look forward to seeing all that you create!!! ♥

    Big Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh Dorcas! you are so sweet! You are super talented and I'm glad that you applied and we're in this together! Can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and so happy to have you on our LBC CT! I know you'll enjoy the experience and have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete