Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lovebug Creations Sneak Peek

UPDATE: 3/18/13 **Decided to enter this in an MCT challenge!!*

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to be bringing you a sneak peek of some fabulous NEW rumple ribbon colors available at Lovebug Creations starting on February 24th.  This rumple ribbon is Butterfly Blue.  I love it because the blue coordinates with many hues on the blue palette.  Well, and because the name is just sweet!

This little treat holder is full of jelly beans and a great treat for Easter for the kids!  I wish I could take credit for the treat holder, but I learned it from Inking Idaho quite some time ago.  Becky really has some amazing ideas. I love visiting her blog for inspiration.

The Patterned Paper in the background is Reminisce - Happy Easter.  The eggs are from the same collection.
I used MCT Happy Spring stamp and die set for the sentiment and the egg dies.  

I confess that I could have probably done a better job of putting the little box together.
I cut the tabs on the wrong side.  

You all know I love Stickles.  This one is True Blue and I used it to accent.
The ink is Stampin Up Island Indigo.  
NEWSFLASH!!!!  
There is some awesome Blog Candy for this sneak peek week.  Please be sure to comment on each designer's post each day of the week.  

Make sure you join us on Saturday and Sunday, February 23-24 for the March Holidays blog hop.  This blog hop is going to be amazing!  I am still in awe of the ladies who I get to work with.  Seriously.

Blog Candy winners for the sneak peek week as well as the blog hop will be announced on February 25th (Monday).


21 comments:

  1. Aww.. this is sooo cute!! What a great idea!!Your bow is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job, Dorcas!!!! I love these adorable little treats!! Wonderful idea for Easter goodies!!! And the Ribbon looks fantastic! Whoo hoo...You rock chick-y!!!! ♥ Thanks for being on my CT!!!!

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time treats are mentioned, I'm there.......what a darling treat project, so dainty, and the elements all work together to make a wonderful treasure........bug hugs......Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh super cute....love the new color of ribbon too

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Easter project! Can't wait to get my hands on that new baby blue ribbon too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your project Dorcas! It's so cheerful! The blue ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I really love your treat box!!! I've done the tab mistake before lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable love the blue ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, sweet Dorcas! Your Butterfly Blue Easter project is simply adorable! I love how you used your ribbon and the pretty colors. You're right that the Butterfly Blue goes with so many colors in the palette. I can't wait to get my hands on some to try it with gray ... and pink ... and green ...

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute little project. I love the chevrons paper and the little gift idea is perfet. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little box,It is very cute,MaryAnnG.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! girl this treat is so cute! I love the colors and the ribbon is gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! What a great little Easter/Spring treat! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, this is ADORABLE! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Jelly Bean holder is adorable! LOVE the zigzag eggs! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME job with your great little treat box,TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dorcas ~ Oh this is such a SWEET little treat bag!! I LOV eall the pastel papers you used~ the eggs and of course the sentiment! I think it's PERECT! I now want to make one o these ~ Thanks for the link! Also Thank You for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Think Spring Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a super cute project!! I love the beautiful spring colors and the way you have it decorated with the eggs and that yummy ribbon. Thanks for joining in with the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete