Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just a Little Something


Dorcas - February 27

Hi friends,

I wanted to share with you a quick card using the beautiful, bright and bold Caddy Blue rumple ribbon.  I LOOOOOOVE this color.  It's happy, isn't it?  

The ribbon is used to break up the green and to add a pop of color.  This was a super quick card that I made with scraps over the weekend.  I think it's perfect as a gift for any occasion.

Make sure you stop in at Lovebug Creations to get yours today!


Supplies:
Caddy Blue Rumple Ribbon
Card Base: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper:  We R Memory Keepers Love Struck (I LOVE this set)
Twine - Liz's paper loft

7 comments:

  1. Love it!! Those lil bags are adorable!! The ribbon... Well it definitely pops!!
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. How flippin creative is this?? I adore how you used the ribbons like tissue paper! GENIUS!!!! You amaze me!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how delicate and dainty - so sweet!!
    Cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea to use the ribbons as tissue paper! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! how adorable is this card! I'm totally casing this one my friend:) LOVE it. Have a fabulous day
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job! love how you did the blue to bring out the green and the gift bags are just adorable! cute idea!

    ReplyDelete