Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon Post

Hey everyone, 

I am thrilled to be part of my very first design team for Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbons.  Today I get to take over their blog and show you the fantastic things that can be created using rumple ribbons. 

I created this super cute treat holder for my hubby for Valentine's Day.  He certainly has a sweet tooth!  


Supplies Used:
Stampin Up Basic Grey cardstock.  
DSP is also SU-Love Impressions
Sentiment: My Creative Time-Teeny Tag Greetings

The dimensions of the box are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" by 1/2"

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! I spent all last night attempting to make my kiddos valentine treats for school and failing miserably! I am totally going to give this a whirl!!! :) I'm sooooo happy you are on my Creative Team!!! You rock, chick!!! ♥

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo glad I popped over here! I love that it's a treat holder...missed that detail on the company blog! Fantastic. I'm happy to be sharing Wednesdays with you!! (I hope you are too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thrilled to be sharing with you Dawn Mercedes. We should get together and make coordinating projects from time to time. :) We can be the dynamic duo!!!

      Delete
  3. Adorable treat holder my friend and I love that DSP too:) Your hubby will love his treat :) Have a Happy Valentines Day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your cute gift package for your hubby ... what an adorable card. And I am especially glad to be sharing the excitement of being on our first design team together!! :)

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Ellen. Who would have thought two years later we'd be working on a design team together. I am honored. I feel like i"m working with celebrities.

      Delete