Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sweet Sixteen Invitations

Hi Friends, 

My sister-in-law asked me to help her make some invitations for her goddaughter's sweet sixteens.  Well...first of all, how did she become 16 already?  Seems like only yesterday she was toddling her way down the aisle at my brother's wedding?  Ugh...guess time goes on, right?  

Well, she didn't want anything complicated, but she did want Glitter and Flat.  So...I came up with a simple, flat, glittery invitation for her.  Obviously I manipulated the image to protect their privacy, but you still get the general feel.  I like it.  What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. These are terrific, I love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so elegant! I love the purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely my DD is 9.5 I better start planning now because I am a slow poke!

    ReplyDelete