Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lovebug Creations March Holidays Blog Hop

Hi everyone,

Today is the Lovebug Creations blog hop.  How exciting.  You should have arrived here from Ellen at Cardmonkey's Paper Jungle.  If you just happened upon my blog and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lovebug Creations Blog and hop along with us.  I promise you won't be disappointed!!!  Wonderful BLOG CANDY awaits!!!

For today's March holiday project, I created a little Spring card to share.  I used Butterfly Blue as my rumple ribbon.  I love how this blue just blends with everything.  Love it!!!


Supplies:
Ribbon: Butterfly Blue Lovebug Creations
Card Base:  Stampin Up Chocolate Chip
Pink Patterned Paper: MME: Miss Caroline
Second Card Stock: Primrose Petals by Stampin Up
Flower Patterned Paper: MME-Miss Caroline
Sentiment: My Creative Time Happy Spring in Pool Party ink by SU
Stick Pins are Little Yellow Bicycle

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it! 

*****BLOG CANDY RULES*****
The Winner will get their choice of 2 colors from the newly released collection. In order to be eligible you must follow each blogger and leave a comment on everyone's post! The winner will be announced Monday Morning on the Lovebug Creations Blog!!! *Prize open to US Residents only.
**************************BLOG HOP LINE UP**************************


17 comments:

  1. Love your card Dorcas! It is so very cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!! I love that pattern paper and that blue ribbon.. ooh lala!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh... what a beautiful card! I love all the soft colors you used!!! Great job my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty!!! I absolutly love this card and it is perfect for spring!!! So happy to have you on the team and being a hop stop today!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh...such a pretty spray...the pins are a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dorcas, what a lovely card and I adore how you used the Rumple Ribbon - the colors are perfect for spring. I echo the comment on the stick pins- got to try some of those. TFS and being a part of the LBC CT.
    Cyberhugs,
    Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that color blue- can't wait to get me some :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove the hat pins. Perfect compliment to that beautiful ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty card. Love the ribbon and embellishments. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I always see pins and I never knew what to do with them, I'm so glad you explained! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Dorcas, your card is a breath of fresh spring air, with a little Butterfly (blue) zipping through. It's so refreshing and sweet. Thank you for sharing!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome creation, so beautiful and perfect for easter...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the blue you used, it's such a pretty color and it really shows off your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! super beautiful card my friend!! Loving all the ribbon:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete