Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Blog Award - YAY!!!


This is my second Versatile Blogger Award.  I am so honored!  The wonderful ladies who awarded me are:
1. Arlene at waterdots
2. Kim at http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/


They are both amazing.  
Rules are
1. Thank the person(s) who gave it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 15 bloggers (this is gonna be hard for me)


Here we go:

  1. I was a vocal performance major in college, but I have stage fright...so I haven't sang in public in ten years.
  2. I am in love with Jon Bon Jovi and Chayanne.
  3. I met my husband on match.com.  Try it...it works!!  I am spoiled rotten.
  4. I live in South Florida but would rather be living in the South somewhere.
  5. I know just about every song and lyrics.  My husband's favorite game is Name That Tune. He loves to TRY to stump me...no can do.  (Unless it's classic rock...not too good at that).  
  6. My kids are eleven months apart.  Yes, 11 months...no, not on purpose. Actually, my husband was supposedly not able to have kids when we got married.  Surprise!!!!
  7. I am a Christian and I believe that your faith can really carry you in times of struggle. 
Now on to my 15 selections: (I agree that this is a little hard to do, but it does help to make new friends and get new people to visit your blog. I hope you all play along). 

9. uh-oh...gotta run I hear the kids fighting over the wii.

1 comment: