Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You're Just My Style!

My friend Arlene recently gave me a huge bag full of new clothes.  They are amazing!  Her daughter has lost some weight and she had tons of stuff in her closet - STILL UNWORN!  Wow.  I definitely have to thank them both.  I made this card using the Haute Couture stamp set by Stampin Up. I have had it for a while and hadn't used it.  Cool!

The base is Crumb Cake by Stampin Up.
First layer is DCWV from a stack, but I don't know the name.
I used a Martha Stewart loop edge punch.
Paper is also Stampin Up (not sure of the color).
The square is chocolate chip, teal and whisper white by SU.  The squares are 2", 1 7/8", 1 3/4" and 1 1/2"

I used Versa Mark with clear embossing powder.  


Okay...this is a PaperTrey Ink stamp.  My first time using this one.  It's on the Damask designs set.
The jury is still out on PTI.  

2 comments:

  1. hi! love the embossing on this card. i really have to get into stampin products. do you have a rep. that you use?

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! I am your newest follower. If you want to come visit me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete