Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Shower Goodies

My little friend, Martha, is having a baby next month.  My sister and I are helping her organize her baby shower. I've been busy making invitations and papercrafting.  Last night I learned how to make rosettes using the Martha Stewart score board. Fun!  I got it for my birthday from my BFF.   I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to make corsages...so I did.  I also made little bibs that say "Thank you for sharing with us" in Spanish.  They are going to go over water bottles.  The baby shower is at a park...so it's gonna be hot hot HOT in Miami next weekend.

For the little rosette, I just put a button.  My plan is to use a crown charm.  But you get the idea.  I used Stampin up  DSP. The ink is chocolate chip.




7 comments:

  1. These are all adorable! I love the little bib for the water bottles! So cute!

    I am a new follower. Momo sent me! I would love for you to drop by my blog and become a follower.

    Jenn
    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas~

    I have a blog award for you. Please visit me to receive it!!

    Tina~
    http://creatingwithgypsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job! I love the little bib to hang on the water bottle idea! Adorable!!! TFS!!!

    <3,
    Kim
    http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/

    **Please stop by my blog, I have an award waiting for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorcas,

    I came across your bog and just had to become a follower! I love your creations! These are adorable! I also love your masquerade prom masks - I have never used that cut from DC, and I am so going to have to check it out! :o)

    Thank you for sharing your crafty-ness!
    Mary
    http://marys-crafty-scraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG girl these are soooo adorable! Great job on those rosettes and love the bib idea for the water bottles!! Love that SU designer paper:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete