Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cheer Banquet

Hi friends!

It's been a couple of crazy days around our house.  I was busy last night making some quick invitations for the end of year Cheerleading Banquet.  My niece is a cheerleader.  Our squad is national champs in the FCC.  We are so proud of our girls.  As I explained earlier, our school is closing so we want to send them off with a huge glow-in-the-dark banquet. It's going to be great!!! 

I made these invitations using the megaphone on Everyday Paper Dolls.  The scallop is from gypsy wanderings.  I had to play with it some on the gypsy to make sure the megaphone would fit. I used Diamond stickles to accent.  The paper is an awesome glossy paper from a DCWV paper pack.  The background paper is from Hot off the Press.  It's so beautiful.  I buy my regular base at WalMart from Georgia Pacific. It saves me a lot of money! 

*I can't get it to rotate. Sorry. 
I hope you like my creation. 

1 comment: