Sunday, April 17, 2011

Photo Holder

I have been dying to make an oversized photo holder . I love to check out Kerry's blog.  She has an amazing talent...she's just awesome.  I can't say enough.  Anyhow, she had some of these photo holders she made and I was dying to try it out. I found 4 on ebay for $2 and I decided to give it a whirl.  The one I created is for a young lady, Grace, who graduates from high school this year.  I thought it would be a nice gift that she can take with her to school.

The stamp is a stampin up sentiment.  I only used the graduation cap. The rest of it says "hats off".  The grace stamp is one I got on ebay.  I used SU paper for the scallop (2") and the circles are 1 3/8" and 1 1/2".  The silver is a paper I picked up at JoAnns.  The black and silver paper is also JoAnns.  I used stickles (diamond) on the hearts to give it a little punch.  You know I love bling.  I can't ever leave anything basic.

I sure hope she likes it.

I also learned how to make rosettes tonight...so I'll post a pic tomorrow.

TTFN!

Dorcas

2 comments:

  1. I love this. So cute. Momo sent me and I am a follower now. I cant wait to see what your going to post next. I am new at blogging and only have one project posted. Feel free to visit, take a look around and maybe grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and great idea!! I love Kerry's blog too:) TFS

    ReplyDelete