Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gracias

Hi again!  Look at that. Two card posts in one day.  I made this card for my best friend's dad who made me some "cremitas"...basically a dulce de leche treat.  I couldn't believe he remembered how much I love (and don't need to eat) these super sweet treats.  Yummmmmm.  I wanted to say thank you so I made him this cute card.  The bicycle patterned paper is Colorbok from the Woodhaven pack.  Adorable for a male. The circle is stampin up...baja breeze cut with a 2.5" circle punch.  Very pretty color.  The first layer is crumb cake and the base is a generic card stock from JoAnns (Reflections) brand.  I added stickles to give it something extra.  The sentiment is Stampin Up Felicitaciones Siempre and the ink is chocolate chip.  I can't wait to mail it tomorrow!!!


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and I love the bicycle paper! I'm a new follower, Momo sent me :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card it is fabulouse. Great blog lots of awesome projects.
    I just popped in from Moo's to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love your blog, Momo sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card!

    I am a new follower thanks to Momo :-) would be great if you could pop by my blog too :-)

    www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great card for a man, they aren't easy to make are they...unless you have the right papers lol. Momo sent me and I'm now your follower, hope you'll pop and see me too. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats such a pretty card you did a good job momo sent me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the card. I have mostly men in my life and it's hard to come up with ideas for them. Thanks for the help. I was sent by Momo and became a new follower. Have fun blog hopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your card!! The colors are great. I'm a new follower sent by Momo.

    Amanda:)

    http://fun4me-afrye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete