Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Little Lamb Thank You

My daughter, Cassie, helped me make this card. She is six years old and a lady at our church gave her a little lamb plush doll.  She loved it and I like it when they properly say Thank You when they receive a gift.  So...together with our gypsy, we created this little lamb card in honor of "Leann Sparkles", Cassie's new lamb.  :)  I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the lamb.

Check out the bling on the flower.  Circle punch is Stampin Up 1 3/8" in Melon Mambo
(yes I favor that color)
Ink is Melon Mambo and sentiment is SU Riveting Hostess Set

Lamb is cut at 3.75".  Cassie embossed the wool with the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder.  She got a kick out of that.

Card is standard A2 size.  It is super cute.  I love how it turned out!


8 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the colors. Yay, to Cassie. She's a great helper.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so adorable!! Cassie did a fabulous job helping Love it! Create a cartridge is my all time favorite cartridge LOL!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love that cart...my fav. I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable! I found you through Alex's linking party & I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorcas thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a sweet comment. Oh and about the red sticky tape not a dumb question at all!! Here is a link to it and you can get it at Michaels also. http://www.amazon.com/Provo-Craft-Terrifically-Tacky-8-Inch/dp/B001EZACTE
    Big HUGS
    Cristi
    www.scrappin5littlecupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you on my blog! Please stop by to pick it up!

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card!!! Just wondering how did you do the pink background? Is it a pattern paper? Also how did you the squiggles? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRGIrlyGirl, the background is a patterned paper by DCWV from a paper pack. The swirls are from the divine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete