Friday, March 4, 2011

Young at Art

My friend asked me for help making invitations for her daughter's birthday party being held at a children's art museum.  She found the Beechwood Palettes online and ordered a few as well as regular craft brushes.  I used Reflections glittery paper for the paint and my 2 1/2" circle punch.  The invitation details are with my 2" punch. I printed the party details on my computer and cut it to fit the piece.   I hot glued the brush to the palette to add interest . It is so cute!
EDIT NOTE:  When I created this, I didn't look at a calendar.  I did not realize the 13th was a SUNDAY...took some quick thinking to get them fixed, but the crisis was averted.  


3 comments:

  1. This is a great aidea for the theme


    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and love it and the fixing of the date on the 1st photo looks great as part of the invite and theme!! Great 2" punch:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea .come by for a visit.
    http;//craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete