Friday, March 4, 2011

So Nice

It is tax season!!!  I work for my sister in her accounting office, so this time of year is tough on us.  I haven't had very much time to post.  I made this card as a little Thank You to my BFF for a birthday present.  She's an incredible person and like a sister to me. 
The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set and the ink is Melon Mambo. 
The base is Melon Mambo, which I love from Stampin Up. 
The ribbon is from BB Crafts.com.  They have great deals! 
To add sparkle, I used my Martha Stewart Glitter pens.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card also. So springy and happy keep up the nice work.
    I'm going to be announcing a new giveaway tomorrow check my site to see what it is

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and your BFF I'm sure loved it!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete