Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



Wow. I'm so honored to have received this award from Kim.  We were connected via Momo's great post where bloggers with less than 200 followers could share each other's blogs.  It really was brilliant and generous of her.  Thank you Kim!!! The rules for receiving this award are:
  1. Thank the person who sent it to you
  2. Tell Us 7 things about yourself
  3. Send/Reward this to 15 bloggers 
7 Things about myself:

  1. I was a vocal performance major in college, but I have stage fright...so I haven't sang in public in ten years.
  2. I am in love with Jon Bon Jovi and Chayanne.
  3. I met my husband on match.com.  Try it...it works!!  I am spoiled rotten.
  4. I live in South Florida but would rather be living in the South somewhere.
  5. I know just about every song and lyrics.  My husband's favorite game is Name That Tune. He loves to TRY to stump me...no can do.  (Unless it's classic rock...not too good at that).  
  6. My kids are eleven months apart.  Yes, 11 months...no, not on purpose. Actually, my husband was supposedly not able to have kids when we got married.  Surprise!!!!
  7. I am a Christian and I believe that your faith can really carry you in times of struggle. 
**I know...I still have to put the 15 blogs, but I promise to do it this afternoon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. You deserve it!!I just received that one myself, Isn't it a great color.

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you award!!!! I love Bon Jovi and so does my 6 year old LOL!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete