Saturday, May 28, 2011

Grace's Apple Tree

Graduation is a time to reflect on student life and to celebrate a child's accomplishments.  It's kind of time to say goodbye to childhood and welcome in the next chapter.  Grace is graduating today.  Her parents are having a reception for her and have asked my sister for help setting it up.  We wanted to use an apple theme, as she wants to be a teacher.  Because I don't like the red apple ideas for a classy event like this, I chose to use Stampin Up gold paper, which I loved.  I purchased a Juniper tree...still pretty small, maybe 2' tall and we are going to ask her guests to share their "golden words of wisdom" and place them on this little tree.  I didn't take a picture of the tree but will today.  This is the idea, though.  The frame is Storybook cut at 8" and the apples are 3/5" from Doodlecharms.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong with my photos.  This was taken landscape.  : (  I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment